PERFORMANCE™ 16 CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER
EFFICIENCY: Up to 16 SEER
QUIET LEVEL: Better
COMFORT FEATURES: Better
Performance series air conditioners offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
- 16 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels1
- Single-stage operation
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
- Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
- To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 16 SEER
- Up to 13 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Enhanced system management features when paired with the Infinity control
- Sound: as low as 72 decibels 2
- Single-stage scroll compr
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended controls: Carrier® Côr™ thermostat
- 1.5-5 ton
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
- Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
- Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Please feel free to fill out the contact form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible