INFINITY® 17 CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER 24ANB7
EFFICIENCY: Up to 21 SEER
QUIET LEVEL: Best
COMFORT FEATURES: Best
This model is the most efficient air conditioner we make for starters. Add to that the fact that its two-stage compressor can make a real comfort difference when it comes to managing indoor humidity.
Two-stage compression lets the system bring the cool when it’s needed but allows it to function mostly in low-stage, where you get the highest efficiency and the best dehumidification due to longer run times. It’s also quieter in low stage.
And if you want to really step up in comfort, make sure you combine the 24ANB1 with an Infinity indoor unit featuring a comfort-inducing variable-speed blower motor and manage it all with an Infinity control. It’s the best way to assure you get the highest level of efficiency and cool comfort.
- Up to 21 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 65 decibels1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor for better comfort and quiet operation
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
- Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
- To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 21 SEER
- Up to 15 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity control
- Sound: as low as 65 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
- Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov
- Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition
Please feel free to fill out the contact form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible