PERFORMANCE™ 16 HEAT PUMP 25HPB6
COOLING EFFICIENCY : Up to 16 SEER
HEATING EFFICIENCY : Up to 9.0 HSPF
COMFORT FEATURES: Good
Performance series heat pumps offer that perfect balance between budget limits you may have today and your desire for long-term energy savings.
The 25HPB6 boasts cooling efficiencies of up to 16 SEER. And, like other Carrier® heat pumps, it’s designed to be Hybrid Heat® system compatible to help you save on heating costs in winter too.
- Up to 16 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 9 HSPF heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 67 decibels1
- Compressor sound blanket
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
- Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
- To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 16 SEER
- Up to 13 EER
- Up to 9 HSPF
- Good cold weather performance
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible when paired with select thermostats
- Sound: as low as 67 decibels 1
- Single-stage scroll compr
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket and built-in muffler
- Filter drier
- Recommended controls: Carrier® Côr™ thermostat
- 1.5-5 ton
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
- Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov..
- Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
Please feel free to fill out the contact form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible