PERFORMANCE™ FAN-POWERED HUMIDIFIER HUMXXLFP
TYPE: Fan powered
WATER VAPOR OUTPUT: 18 gal./day
Enjoy the air you breathe. A properly humidified home can help you breathe more comfortably with less dryness, save on energy costs, reduce static electricity, and even help protect your wood furniture.
The Performance fan-powered humidifier blows moisture vapor directly into your ducts. This home humidifier type is the preferred solution for heat pump applications.
- Electric-powered fan
- Easy access to change water panel
- Attractive, long-lasting outer casing
- Preferred dispersal type for homes with heat pumps
- Treated aluminum water panel ensures top performance
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- 18 gallons/day capacity
- Sound: Very quiet operation
- Water flow: Drain through type
- Water panel made of treated, expanded aluminum
- Recommended controls: Infinity®, Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostats or separate humidifier control
- Flexible installation with any furnace or fan coil in upflow, downflow or horizontal flow configuration
- 115 V
- UV-resistant thermoplastic outer casing
- Dimensions: 10.375″H x 16″W x 16″D
Please feel free to fill out the contact form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible