TOSHIBA CARRIER LT. COMMERCIAL HEAT PUMP RAVAT
COOLING EFFICIENCY :Up to 21.0 SEER
HEATING EFFICIENCY :Up to 11.9 HSPF
COMFORT FEATURES: Best
Whether you’re supplementing cooling and heating in an entry or an interior room, you’ll appreciate the power and efficiency of this heat pump. Its Inverter compressor and outdoor fan can accurately match load to drive efficiency and keep temperatures even.
If you are more concerned with assuring consistent temperatures year round you’ll be able to cool in temperatures as low as 23° F (0° F with optional wind baffle) and heat in outdoor temps ranging from -4 to 59° F. And with line lengths of up to 245′ (depending on system configuration) this versatile unit can go just about anywhere.
The RAVAT heat pump can be matched with the RAVKR High Wall, RAVUT Cassette, or RAVCT Underceiling indoor units to create the RAV Single Zone Ductless System.
- Inverter Compressor
- Up to 21.0 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 11.9 HSPF heating efficiency
- Available in 208/230V
- Piping length up to 245′ (depending on system configuration)
- Quiet outdoor sound operation, as low as 48 decibels1
- System diagnostics
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration1
- If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
- Up to 21.0 SEER
- Up to 14.0 EER
- Up to 11.9 HSPF
- Outdoor sound: as low as 48 decibels1
- Select sizes are ENERGY STAR® certified based on indoor unit pairing
OUTDOOR OPERATING RANGE
- Cooling mode Min-Max DB: 0° ~ 109° F (-18° ~ 44° C)
- Heating mode Min-Max WB: -4° ~ 59° F (-20° ~ 15° C)
- Up to 245′ (depending on system configuration)
- Inverter Compressor
- System protecting high pressure and loss of charge switches
- Sound reduction: isolated compressor with acoustic wrap
- Advanced diagnostics intelligence
- 1.5 – 3.5 tons
- Heavy-gauge, pre-coated galvanized steel construction
- Coated with a 100% coverage, baked-enamel finish in white
- Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
Please feel free to fill out the contact form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible