INFINITY® 17 CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONER 24ANB7
EFFICIENCY: Up to 17 SEER
QUIET LEVEL: Better
COMFORT FEATURES: Best
Infinity series air conditioners are engineered to be our best units. Two-stage compression, high-efficiency and quiet operation are all key reasons why this unit deserves the Infinity series name.
Two-stage compression lets the system bring the cool when it’s needed but allows it to function mostly in low-stage, where you get the highest efficiency and the best dehumidification due to longer run times. It’s also quieter in low stage.
Pair it with an Infinity variable-speed indoor unit and an Infinity control for even smarter energy and comfort management and you’ve got an exceptional cooling system.
- Up to 17 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 67 decibels 1
- Superior humidity and temperature control
- Two-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- WeatherArmor Ultra™ protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
- Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
- To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Ask your Carrier® dealer for details.
- Up to 17 SEER
- Up to 13.5 EER
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Compressor enhanced summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity control
- Sound: as low as 67 decibels2
- Two-stage scroll compressor
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- 2-5 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
- Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit www.energystar.gov
- Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition
Please feel free to fill out the contact form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible